Disposable Anti Dust N95 Face Mask for Personal Respiratory Protection
- N95 is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non oil based particles. The respirator is designed for use for particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations. This respirator can also help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (examples: mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis), but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease. Soft inner material provides added comfort while the cup shape design makes the respirator spacious and durable. Braided headbands and an adjustable M noseclip helps provide a custom and secure seal.
How to use:
1. Hold the ear straps with both hands with the nose clip upward;
2. Position the mask against the chin, covering mouth and nose;
3. Put both ear straps behind the ear and adjust them for best comfort;
4. Put fingers of both hands on the middle of the nose clip, press it inwards while moving finger tips down until the nose clip fits the contour of nose bridge. Pressing with one hand may influence the air tightness of the mask.
<< Function: Thick layers of protection effectively resist the invasion of harmful substances, protecting against dust, liquids and weather.
<< Good quality: Seal the bridge of the nose improves the adhesion of the item.
<< Comfortable to wear: No falling off, comfortable to wear and the mask is designed with high strength.
<< Wide application: Perfect for machining, automobile making, sports, running, hiking, climbing and so on.
<< Convenient to use: Adjustable nose clip fits the face, fixes the sides of the easily detachable nose wings, helping to isolate the polluted air.
<< Comfortable to wear: The mask is wide enough to cover the nose, mouth and face, it fits for most faces.
<< Respirator valve: Independent one-way breathing valve effectively reduces respiratory resistance.